Driftwood for coastal decor. What is driftwood exactly? Well, driftwood is old wood from the remains of trees. Through wind or rain storms, these tree pieces make their way to oceans, rivers, and lakes. Over time these branches and tree pieces break into smaller pieces while in the water. These wood pieces break down becoming lighter in color and weight. Eventually the wood pieces wash a shore and become driftwood. Basically, driftwood is wood that previously drifted in the ocean and waterways.
When one thinks about the sea coast, there are several images that immediately come to mind. One thinks of the blue ocean water, white sand, shells, and of course, driftwood. For many years, beach goers have collected seashells, beach glass, with the biggest prize always being the driftwood.
So if you love the look of driftwood but haven’t been lucky enough to find driftwood at the shore … then you’ll love these resources for driftwood. Driftwood always reminds us of the days spent at the beach.
Take a look at our picks for driftwood. Driftwood for your beach home, Summer house, or Lake house. So natural and authentic.
Kennedale Driftwood Bundle Sculpture – Driftwood for Coastal Decor
A bundle of Kennedale Driftwood Bundle Sculpture are driftwood pieces that have been hand picked for their beauty.
- tied bundle includes a minimum of 4 pieces
- finish is natural, organic and naturally sourced
- measures 4 inches high by 16 inches diameter
- weighs 4 pounds
2. California Driftwood with Natural Brown Branches
California Driftwood with Natural Brown Branches is also known as ghostwood branches.
- authentic natural brown wood branches
- measures 24 inches in length
3. Simonetti Natural Driftwood in Abaca Net
The Simonetti Natural Driftwood in Abaca Net is a natural decor for beach homes.
- crafted from driftwood found along shores
- shaped by hand
- finish is brown color
- measures 4 inches high by 8 inches diameter
- weighs 3 pounds
4. Decorative Natural California Driftwood Branch – Driftwood for Coastal Decor
As an alternative to decorating with greenery, display Decorative Natural California Driftwood Branch pieces alone or in a group. Driftwood looks amazingly beautiful on a shelf or mantel. Even though driftwood can command a space alone, it equally looks good when paired with plants or candles. Or even add coastal artwork above the driftwood with other related items for a cohesive rustic or coastal vignette.
- hand made from sanded branches found in California
- finish is a natural weathered color
- select from 2 sizes
- small size measures 24 inches high by 12 inches wide
- large size measures 24 inches high and wide
- weighs 7 pounds
- known as ghost wood
5. Mccreary Driftwood Pieces in Abaca Net Sculpture
- made from driftwood found along shores
- shaped by hand
- cluster of driftwood
- finish is off white
- measures 8 inches high by 7 inches diameter
- weigh 2 pounds
6. Peter Driftwood Bowl
With its cutout center, the Peter Driftwood Bowl can easily hold small plants. A perfect match for a rustic or coastal styled decor.
- natural driftwood with center cutout
- finish is brown
- measures 4 inches high by 36 inches wide and 9 inches deep
- weighs 11 pounds
7. Driftwood In An Abaca Bag Driftwood Branch
The Driftwood In An Abaca Bag Driftwood Branch is suitable for either a beach or Summer home themed decor.
- driftwood pieces in an abaca bag
- finish is natural beige
- set of two
- measures 4 inches high by 4 inches wide and 7 inches diameter
- weighs 1 pound
8. Driftwood Driftwood Branch – Driftwood for Coastal Decor
For large pieces of driftwood, the Driftwood Driftwood Branch is available in a set of six pieces.
- natural driftwood pieces
- set of six
- measures 5 inches high by 20 inches wide and 9 inches diameter
- weighs 1 pounds
This is the end of our driftwood list. We hope that our list of driftwood for coastal decor was helpful. For additional coastal inspiration, take a look at our other posts.
Enjoy our other coastal related posts for additional ideas.
Reach out to us with any questions. We are always ready to help you out. Thank you for stopping by our blog.